Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sat Jun 24, 2000  3:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] my first solo

It was my second solo, not my first which got me.  I performed for a friend, then at her sister's wedding, with much more difficult material (which pushed me into taking lessons) the first song was not as nice as I'd have liked.  Second one was better and I believe it is just a matter of performing more.  Getting used to it, living through feeling like we blow it then realizing (again and again) that others don't see it that way.  (Videotapes do help there.)

Just don't beat your Self up over it.  The fact is that you care for these people and were willing to give of your Self.  THAT and only that is what they are going to remember!

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [