Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jennifer" <jennibri@i...>
Date:  Fri Jun 23, 2000  5:01 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] sight singing and piano skills

I can't play piano well enough to play most piano parts at tempo, so if I
can't find a recording to listen to (not to learn my notes unless I'm really
short on time, but to figure out what's going on in the accompaniment and to
practice where to come in), I'll often enter the music into my computer and
have my music notation program play it back for me. And as soon as I can
scrape together the money, I'm going to buy Midiscan or a similar program so
I can just scan the music in.

Jennifer, who loves modern technology

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2644 Re: sight singing and piano skills Kylie Purcell   Fri  6/23/2000   2 KB

emusic.com