Vocalist.org archive

From:  Tako Oda <toda@m...>
Date:  Thu Jun 22, 2000  10:34 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Height/Range (was pitch differences, bach and basses)

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, John Alexander Blyth wrote:

> My absolute maximum head tone note is B4, so where should my
> passagio lie?

My mistake... my Miller book says a baritone should be in "the zone"
from about b3 to e4. Is that right for you? I guess I should have said
4th or 5th above the top note of the passagio...

It's confusing for me, because I think of "starting" to cross my
passagio as a downward act rather than an upward one, since most of my
range lies above my passagio...

-Tako

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2658 Re: Height/Range (was pitch differences, bach and John Alexander Blyth   Fri  6/23/2000   4 KB

emusic.com