Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Kate/Constance" <fairfax@t...>
Date:  Wed Jun 14, 2000  1:53 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Countertenors/Castrati

There's a great article on castrati/eunichs in a trade paperback by Panati
called something like "Extraordinary endings of practically everything and
everybody" which is a "bathroom reader" with lots of 5 minute articles.

If you can't find it or if you want me to post the gory details to the list,
I will.

Kate