Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Mon Jun 12, 2000  1:23 pm
Subject:  Tooting my horn - partly

How well I know a listener is not supposed to hear a single voice in a chorus of
150. But when you're a first tenor and the only one who can easily hit all the
notes above a high C at full volume, how am I supposed to blend?

Our Monadnock Chorus performed an afternoon of George Gershwin including his
AMerican Opera, Porgy & Bess. If you want to hear my Nationally Famous Chorus
which performs regularly at Carnegie Hall and me (hitting the high notes) we up
on MP3.com.

Hopefully I will soon remember to put up some of my real tenor solos.

http://www.mp3.com/mcnh

--
Dean FH Macy, Lit.D./Mus.D.

"Specializing in Management of exceptionally talented youth in Music"
<http://www.newenglandtalent.org> EPI Records - NetWork Films

"Making children do something they don't want to do is the job of the parents.
If that doesn't work, there are always juvenile detention centers." - Mike R.
-

emusic.com