Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Sun Jun 11, 2000  10:34 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Inter arytenoid question.

>At 12:13 AM 6/11/00 -0700, Michael Chesebro wrote:
>
>I say this as a means of underlining the breadth of the problem. I
>might also add: as long as your paying for services, get the MD you
>want. There isn't a lot of benefit in going to see an expert that
>tells you "Gosh, I don't know."

And I would like to add full agreement. This is much too complex an
issue to attempt a diagnosis via e-mail and, MOST IMPORTANT, get an
opinion from a Dr. or medical expert who has some experience with
singers. What is true for speakers in not, necessarily true for
singers.

Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice, Pedagogy
School of Performing Arts