Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lloyd W. Hanson" <lloyd.hanson@n...>
Date:  Sun Jun 11, 2000  1:03 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE: Original Vocalist

Cindy and Vocalisters:

Yes, you are correct. I did suggest that it would be possible for my
University to host the Vocalist. It would require that the archives
be moved to our sites and the e-mail group, in its entirety become
housed, as it were, at NAU. I contacted our computer services area
and they agreed that the translations could be accomplished and I
would need to provide the needed service to maintain the list and the
archives. This I was willing to attempt.

However, many suggested that it would be best to allow our founder to
re-emerge and once again establish his position with the Vocalist. I
agree with this idea.

Finally, I have decided to retire from college teaching at the end of
the next school year (Spring Semester, 2001). I do not know how this
would affect the idea of my providing for the service of the list.

Lets see what happens.

Lloyd W. Hanson, DMA
Professor of Voice, Pedagogy
School of Performing Arts