Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Tina M. Harris" <tinamharris@a...>
Date:  Thu Mar 13, 2003  4:35 pm
Subject:  Problems with lower head voice

Iım hoping someone can give me some suggestions. Iım a soprano (my best
range is above C above Middle C) having to sing a solo with a choir that
lays in the octave above middle C for most of the piece. Iım finding
(especially when nervous) that I let my lower notes (E & F above middle C)
drop into my chest voice because Iım never sure how well they are going to
come out; then the adjustment back up is not as smooth as I would like it to
be. They work better when I focus on lowering my larynx. I would
appreciate any vocal tips that might assist me in finding more comfort and
consistency in those lower notes
--
Tina M. Harris
tinamharris@a...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
23251 Re: Problems with lower head voicedeliamayitdeliamayit Thu  3/13/2003
23253 Re: Problems with lower head voiceDeborah Spencersingsoprano2003 Thu  3/13/2003
emusic.com