Vocalist.org archive

From:  "IBracamonte" <ibracamonte@y...>
Date:  Sat Mar 8, 2003  5:19 pm
Subject:  ADMIN: moving the list

Hi, all --

It's moving day! We're going to be switching the name of this group from
"vocalist-temporary" to "theVocalist."

Here's what you have to do:

2. Send a blank email to: theVocalist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

3. Check your inbox and reply to both confirmation emails.

I am only allowed to manually subscribe 100 members a day, so rather than
torturously stretch this over a couple of weeks, I figured everyone could move
themselves, and then I'll check the leftovers for any active members who got
left behind.

Whoooooop! This will be fun.

As always, email me about anything at ibracamonte @ yahoo.com -- thanks.

Isabelle B.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
23191 Re: ADMIN: moving the listLeslie Smith  Sun  3/9/2003
23192 Re: ADMIN: moving the listLeslie Smith  Sun  3/9/2003
23195 Re: ADMIN: moving the listcarolhiggy@a...carolhiggy Sun  3/9/2003
23249 ADMIN: moving the listNandepanaveko Thu  3/13/2003
emusic.com