Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Sat Jun 10, 2000  1:37 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE: Original Vocalist

Didn't Lloyd Hanson offer to take over the hosting of VOCALIST at his school,
or am I dreaming? I think everyone wanted to wait till we knew for sure how
things were going for Marko, but perhaps Karen can get the truth when she
talks to him -- i.e., whether he wants to keep on with the list. I can't see
why they would have bothered to remount the archives, web page, etc., if they
did not want to continue hosting. Yet, it does take a lot of time to keep up
with things. Maybe we will know something in a few weeks. Meanwhile, did
Lloyd ever get back to the list, or will someone ask him if he is still
interested in hosting?

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

emusic.com