Vocalist.org archive

From:  "jacquii_m" <jacquii_m@y...>
Date:  Fri Mar 7, 2003  10:47 am
Subject:  how to get started

i am a 19 yr old female who has been told my voice is unusal enough
to make an impact. i am very pale skinned with green eyes and
straight red hair and have been told affectionately that i sound 'as
black as the ace of spades'. as a novice i am seeking your advice as
to which area of music my voice would be best suited to. i have a
very deep voice but can reach relatively high pitched notes when in
full swing i am interested in jazz and bluez but have no idea if that
would be style most suited or even where to begin.does anyone out
there know where to look to see if there are any auditions coming up
or ca anyone give me any advice on how to getm started.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
23174 Re: how to get startedJa-Naé Duanejanae_duane Fri  3/7/2003
emusic.com