Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Peter Louis van Dijk" <plvdijk@i...>
Date:  Fri Jun 9, 2000  8:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Chest voice strengthens

Dear Elizabeth, Lisa-Marie, Tako and Isabelle,

It is so good to know that one isn't alone singing odd octaves! Are there
any more chest-voice users lurking out there?

Is there any chance of knowing what area you live in, and where and from
whom your teachers learnt these exercises, or whether they "discovered "
them spontaneously.

Please feel free to reply to me privately.

It would help me a lot with my research for my Masters.

Thank you all for your valuable and interesting contributions to this site!

Regards
Susi
CT RSA

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2326 Re: Chest voice strengthens Tako Oda   Sat  6/10/2000   3 KB

emusic.com