Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Mon Mar 3, 2003  1:16 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Support and Lowered Larynx

I personally feel that if there's excessive breath flow, the lip trill is the
perfect antidote to that. I find it Nature's Perfect Exercise - if they can't
sustain it, they're putting through too much air; if they can't initiate it,
there's some tension somewhere.

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching