Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Fri Feb 28, 2003  7:07 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Please read!

As far as my teaching goes, everyone's an individual. I may get on a kick where
we all do a particular exercise, but I'll change it for different people
depending on how well it's working

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching