Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Fri Feb 28, 2003  3:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] American Idol .... my first viewing of this debacle

Simon may be nasty, but he's probably the most realistic in his advice to
people. And in fact, people he liked on last year's AI (which in this case
definitely doesn't NOT stand for Artifical Intelligence) got voted off by the
home audience, which went for the superficial and the flashy. I didn't actually
watch the show - I'd see clips on the Today Show the next morning from the
comfort of my bed w/coffee in hand. That's as close as I get to reality
television - that and Trading Spaces.

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching