Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Margaret L. Harrison" <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Thu Feb 27, 2003  6:49 pm
Subject:  Re: Re: [vocalist] General Question ....

Elizabeth Finkler <mightymezzo@h...> wrote:

> Gosh, I hope not! I've been getting cast in musicals lately. (Next: "One
Touch of Venus") Seems to be a lot more work there than in opera.

Elizabeth - that's so interesting. That show is so rarely done - in fact, I
don't ever reading of a live performance in community or professional theater.
Of course, the movie is on TV from time to time. You're not by any chance
playing the famous Mary Martin Broadway debut role, are you?

Have you had any rehearsals yet, and if so, what do you think of the show?

Peggy

Margaret Harrison, Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

emusic.com