Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Margaret L. Harrison" <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Thu Feb 27, 2003  10:10 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] American Idol .... my first viewing of this debacle

I'm mostly responding to this to fix the spelling of the subject line, which is
driving me nuts! (Would other responders do the same - pretty please?)

As to the topic, though I'm not a connoisseur of pop singing, I think this
year's group of singers is so much better quality than last year's. Though
there are still too many that are praised by the judges as having great voices,
when they sing with such bad technique, they already sound like they'll have no
voice left in a year.

Peggy

Margaret Harrison, Alexandria, Virginia, USA.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22972 Re: American Idol .... my first viewing of this debacleChristine Thomasmezzoid Fri  2/28/2003
22979 Re: American Idol .... my first viewing of this debaclesopran@a...  Fri  2/28/2003
emusic.com