Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Suki Jantzen" <sukijantzen@h...>
Date:  Tue Feb 25, 2003  4:17 am
Subject:  About the Grammys

Sorry to say, no one sang well in the Grammys, except the "oldsters", as it
were. And no matter what THEY do, we forgive them, because they are WHO
they are/were. (And well deserved). The new guys need to prove themselves
yet, and this year's Grammy awards didn't work for anyone.

Suki T Jantzen

" <LesTaylor@a...

" <singfan@m...

" <LesTaylor@a...