Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Michelle <drama_diva_au@y...
Date:  Fri Feb 21, 2003  1:23 am
Subject:  MB "queen for a day"

Ed wrote:

> [...]
afraid, and I know he didn't want to come off that way, but he just
couldn't help it, poor guy! He could be straight as an arrow. <<<<<

I'd be surprised if MB was really gay. I've had a soft spot for
Broderick ever since I saw him in "War Games". (I think that was the
name of the movie, you know that John Badham thing way back when.)
There's really no need to hide behind a marriage of convenience for
your careers sake these days (is there?????). When this topic first
came up it wickedly occured to me that maybe MB's 'flaming' as you
put it comes from hanging around Nathan Lane whilst doing "The
Producers". Maybe it's rubbed off! ;-) (Does Nathan Lane still insist
he's NOT gay?)

At any rate, this is one Australian desperately hoping one of our
networks will at least buy this production of "The Music Man" so we
can see it for ourselves. I feel SO left out!

Michelle

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22803 Re: MB "queen for a day"Edward Nortonbelcantist2003 Fri  2/21/2003
22810 Re: MB "queen for a day"Reg Boyletranquil2404 Sat  2/22/2003
emusic.com