Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Thu Feb 20, 2003  2:02 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Likes & Dislikes

Although there wasn't a whole song in it, one of my very favorite episodes
is when Marge decides that getting involved in community theatre will make
her life better and gets cast as Blanche in a musical production of
Streetcar Named Desire, called simply "Streetcar!" It ends with the whole
cast on stage singing "'Cause a stranger's just a friend you've never met."
Hilarious.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano