Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Wed Feb 19, 2003  7:45 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Musid Man - Barbershop Quartet

But Matthew Broderick is not gay. He may not be the most butch man in the
world, but he is married to Sarah Jessica Parker and a recent father. I know,
this doesn't mean anything, but I think referring to his sexuality in the role
is out of place. JMO.

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching