Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Mon Feb 17, 2003  9:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: classical music today...

Come to think of it, I had to learn to love the old-timey country and
bluegrass music that made "O Brother, Where Art Thou" so enjoyable. (Thank
you, KKUP.) I also had to learn to love opera. (Thank you, Luciano!)

I'm still trying to fit my ears around the stuff on MTV.

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"We got guns, they got guns, all God's chillun got guns!" -- The Marx
Brothers, "Duck Soup"