Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Mon Feb 17, 2003  9:44 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Rolling R's

Oops - I meant I couldn't roll, not I couldn't not roll. I must have meant to
replace the contraction with the word but doubled it instead.

I should've bagged the ed degree - I kept talking myself into "I will like doing
this as soon as I have my own class" and my advisor convinced me it was a good
thing to have to "fall back on." Oh well.

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching