Vocalist.org archive

From:  anne-louise silvia klaus <aklaus@i...>
Date:  Thu Jun 8, 2000  4:03 pm
Subject:  Boston!

Hello all!

A while back I asked about your preferences- Boston, Milwaukee, or
Chicago. As things have worked out, I'm moving to Boston in August!
This is your chance to tell me about all the wonderful
coaches/teachers/laryngologists... in the Boston area whom you've heard
about or worked with yourselves! If you're currently living in the area,
I would love to hear about how you started out, what things have worked
and what haven't (back channel or otherwise). I'm fresh out of my masters
and this is my first foray entirely into the "real" world so to speak.
Thanks so much for your responses- I'm really looking forward to hearing
from you!

Greetings,
Anne-Louise Klaus

emusic.com