Vocalist.org archive

From:  Graham Sanders <tenore_di_forza@w...>
Date:  Wed Feb 12, 2003  9:04 am
Subject:  Graham Sanders is back

Hi everyone,

Well after about 2 years, I'm back; least for a couple of months. Since
Götterdämmerung is basically a completely normal opera for Siegfried, I have
a bit more time than I was having during Siegfried!!!!

Ciao,

Graham

Heldentenor
gsanders@h...
gsanders@b...
www.heldentenor.org

Tel: +49 (0)421 417-2349
Fax: +49 (0)421 417-2348
Mobile: +49 (0)172 566-5754

Important:

Someone has been using my email address to send junk emails. For this
reason I trust you will understand that, for your own and my protection, I
rule out the legal validity of the foregoing statements and comments.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22604 Re: Graham Sanders is backlestaylor2003 <LesTaylor@a...>lestaylor2003 Wed  2/12/2003
22630 Re: Graham Sanders is backSharon Szymanskisszymanski27514 Thu  2/13/2003
22605 Re: Graham Sanders is backIsabelle Bracamonteibracamonte Wed  2/12/2003
22608 Re: Graham Sanders is backLloyd W. Hansonlwh1 Wed  2/12/2003
22616 Re: Graham Sanders is backAxwell@a...  Wed  2/12/2003
emusic.com