Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anne Cronvich <acronvich@h...>
Date:  Thu Jun 8, 2000  3:45 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] When I wake up

Has it ever occured to you, Rog, that in the morning your body is still
relaxed and consequently extraneous muscle tension, which could hamper
your singing after a few stressful hours, has not set in yet, allowing
for more freedom in the laryngial area. Just a thought. Some of my best
singing and the best singing from my students has occured when they were
exhausted after a lomg day in school and didn't have the strength to be
tense. Anne

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2261 Rep: Wedding & Finland anne-louise silvia klaus   Thu  6/8/2000   2 KB

emusic.com