Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Sharon Szymanski" <szy@n...>
Date:  Tue Feb 11, 2003  2:33 am
Subject:  NATS Spring Workshop & MTNA Convention

While I'm thinking of it, is anyone out there planning on attending the
joint NATS Spring Workshop (Children, Teens and Adults in the Private
Studio) & MTNA Convention in Salt Lake City in March? I'll be going,
though I won't be staying at the pricey hotels listed in the information
(I'll be just across the street, thank you very much, at a much more
affordable place I found online). I'd love to hook up with other
vocalisters (have done this is the past and loved it).

Let me know!
Sharon Szymanski
szymanskistudio@n...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22552 Re: NATS Spring Workshop & MTNA ConventionChristine Thomasmezzoid Mon  2/10/2003
emusic.com