Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Christine Thomas" <Mezzoid@w...>
Date:  Mon Feb 10, 2003  3:45 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] STINKY'S MISINFORMATION

And the fact that you are writing to the entire group rather than privately to
Stinky says that you're being awfully defensive.

The problems with this program have been well-documented in publications as well
as Internet postings.

Christine Thomas
Voice Studio of Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

"If you look goofy, you probably sound goofy."
--Marianna Busching