Vocalist.org archive

From:  "razor8882003 <decentefsci@h...
Date:  Sun Feb 9, 2003  10:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] If not head voice,then what?

Hi again Alexey!Thanks once more for your advice.

I've read some post here in the forum and it seems that i did some
very serious mistakes as here we use a very different notation.

First of all.I am certainly NOT a tenor-baritone.I had Geoff Tate in
my mind when i was writing the first post so i wrote what he is and
not actually what I AM.

I am bass-baritone.My teacher has told me that i have to wait some
more before we say what i am exactly.I have some really low notes
but he wants to see how these notes sound after some period of
training.However he says that it doesn't really matter as my
training is not classical.I train generally in pop-rock music.

I also did another serious mistake.I said that my last usable chest
note is F#4.Well,it is RE# which is i suppose D#4 if C4 is the
middle piano key.

Now please explain to me what you mean in these points:

1)SOFT SKY-Do you mean the soft pallate?

2)"It as though closes a nose from within"- What do you mean here?

3)"In it(him) "garage" was formed is "will drag off" a sound in
inside."-And here?What do you mean?

4) "The root of language and
the soft sky at you "are as though connected"."-
Same problem here.

It would be great if you could makr these points more clear.

Thanks again.

emusic.com