Vocalist.org archive

From:  "??????? ????????" <alexey-mihailov@m...>
Date:  Sun Feb 9, 2003  10:22 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] If not head voice,then what?

Your question is clear to me though rather difficultly to advise
On distance, but I shall try.
The matter is that you should as it is possible "to approach" small language
to a nose closer.
You should do(make) pressure upon the firm sky (area of a nose) as though
from above, in yourselves.
But " to a back wall of a throat you should not "go" to inside mouth.
It - area of your acoustics. You do not climb inside of the piano or a
guitar when
Play on these tools. For that what to avoid " a leaving(care) of a sound in
inside " YOU should
To close lifted (and to not drop) a root of language and the
lowered(omitted) soft sky.
You "are as though teased". After YOU have taken the first note the
subsequent notes as though "drip"
From small language in a breast. A direction of breath - downwards and
forward (as though in a floor).
Probably at you the sound "is filled up" because you change (turn) a
direction of breath.
Breath goes to a breast, you should feel, that your breast (area of a solar
plexus)
Has as though become isolated. As soon as you disconnect a breast a sound to
become unguided and "jumps up".
It is still very important to not overflow itself with air.
Try to make such technology:
1. Through a mouth a mild exhalation.
2. Begin as though " to smell a nose a flower ". A breath through a nose and
as though "connection" of a root of language with the sky.
3 Extraction of a sound as though on a breath. Sensation of a sound
resonance in the field of a nose (the Vocal mask)
4. Keeping "mask" softly connect to a breast. A direction of breath as
though before your nose
The wheel in your party(side) rotates. Breath is included as though into a
nose and leaves a breast already a sound.
As though from a breast you extend a rope (not so thick). If to interrupt
this movement of a wheel,
To turn it(him) back - a sound will leave to a back wall of a throat,
acoustics of the device will be blocked, the root of language will fall
, Small language as though will block an input(entrance) in resonant bosoms
and a sound will be not before you and where that is very deep, complexion
will change only.

I wish successes,

Alexey.