Vocalist.org archive

From:  "highnotesrus <highnotesrus@y...
Date:  Fri Feb 7, 2003  5:45 pm
Subject:  the cost of singing

I am a soprano with very good potential..my teacher says...but I can
only afford my voice lessons and the occasional coaching. Other
singers I know are going to all these summer programs and and
intensive courses that I could not even afford to miss the work time
for let alone pay the $3000.00! So my question is, are these
absolutely nessesary? Is it just as possible to get a career started
once the voice is ready without having a long list of pay to sings
under your belt?

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22471 Re: the cost of singingChristine Thomasmezzoid Fri  2/7/2003
22483 Re: the cost of singingKaren Mercedessingwiththespirit Fri  2/7/2003
emusic.com