Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Feb 6, 2003  11:43 pm
Subject:  How to handle a dance audition???

I was going to moan and groan about how I flubbed the dance portion of an
audition for "Follies," but BY GOLLY I WAS CALLED BACK! so I must not have
done that badly. :-D

But, there will be a next time.... I have had just enough jazz dance
training to know just how dreadful I am! I can manage some simple steps,
but I take MUCH longer to learn them than the more "professional" dancers.
Any suggestions?

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"We got guns, they got guns, all God's chillun got guns!" -- The Marx
Brothers, "Duck Soup"

22459 How to handle a dance audition???kriswrite@a...vintageconnection Fri  2/7/2003
22466 Re: How to handle a dance audition???lestaylor2003 <LesTaylor@a...>lestaylor2003 Fri  2/7/2003
22478 Re: How to handle a dance audition???Naomi Gurt Lind  Fri  2/7/2003
22479 Re: How to handle a dance audition???Christine Thomasmezzoid Fri  2/7/2003
emusic.com