Vocalist.org archive

From:  bjjocelyn <bjjocelyn@p...>
Date:  Tue Feb 4, 2003  9:52 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] ADMIN: no personal flame wars, please

So, the name of the game is : blah blah... prostitution...whatever... rude
things...provided I further out add the mandatory SINGING-RELATED mention,
then I magically become free to broach whatever dubious topic I feel like on
Vocalist, no longer ruled off as a "personal issue", right?

Thanks for the impressively fair list moderating :)

(to make sure I have this message featured, I hereby add : yes, all the more
so, you know, because I have noticed every time unfair list moderation
occurs about my posts, I feel a lump in my throat that plays havoc to my
VOICE, my SINGING, etc...)

BJJA

emusic.com