Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@a...>
Date:  Mon Feb 3, 2003  7:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] "ladies of the night"

thesinatraguy@a... wrote:

>I live in Atlanta, and the arts are really suffering here. One playhouse is
using nudity in
>their plays to keep audiences coming in. Sex does sell, and perhaps
>we must do whatever it takes to keep the doors open.

Arghhhhhhhhhhh! Any respect I had for the sinatraguy just dropped 4,000
points. If you have to resort to sex to keep people coming to your
playhouse, you should close it down. I live in the music and arts center
of New Hampshire. We do not resort to any form of scatological behavior
and we are constantly turning away the crowds. Perhaps there is no
talent in Atlanta. Talent draws people in.

Dr Dean

"We have to keep in mind we are a nation under
God, and if we ever forget that, we'll be just a
nation under." (Ronald Reagan)