Vocalist.org archive

From:  Geraldine Consoli <gconsoli@n...>
Date:  Wed Jun 7, 2000  4:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] a question for dr john schweinfurth and others

Leslie

I have had similar problems with cyclical water retention although I
have not detected a problem while singing. My symptoms are a bloated
stomach and breast (sorry ladies & gentlemen can't think of a better
word at this moment) tenderness.

I have had a dramatic improvement since taking a Magnesium rich vitamin
and mineral supplement daily. Actually I often forget to take it daily
and like many British people am not in the habit of taking dietry
supplements but I have kept detailed records of my monthly symptoms and
this is definitly the effect of this tablet. I think it took two or
three cycles before I felt the full benefit.

"Magnesium OK" contains;
Average RDA of vitamins D,E,C magnesium,zinca and other trace elements
357% of B1
313% of B2
2500% of B6

I would be interested to hear our medics comments on this, I have not
read around the subject particularly but have no doubt about these being
of benefit.

Just for your information. Drinking plenty of water is a wonderful
insurance policy also!

Geraldine