Vocalist.org archive

From:  leskayc@a...
Date:  Wed Jun 7, 2000  2:37 pm
Subject:  Westminster Choir at Spoleto

Monday night I had the privilege of hearing the Westminster Choir in concert
at the Cathedral of St. Luke and St. Paul in Charlston, South Carolina as
part of the Spoleto Festival. Being a lover of choral music ( I was actually
there on tour with the Heritage Children's Chorale of the South, they sang in
the Piccolo festival) I was totally inspired by the music and squalled when
they sang the Lutkin Benediction. The soprano who had the solo in the Agnus
Dei had such a beautiful tone-a truly angelic sound. I don't know if any of
these kids are members of this list, but if they are I want them to know
they were the highlight of our trip!!!

Leslie Christopher

emusic.com