Vocalist.org archive

From:  Ingo Duckerschein <ingo_d@y...>
Date:  Sat Feb 1, 2003  3:38 pm
Subject:  Question for the rep gurus

Hi all,

my teacher has decided that I need to work on a bit of Handel to expand
my repertoire. Problem is, I'm not sure what to start with since (a) I
really don't know any of his works, and (b) there's so much to choose
from.

For example, Emireno's aria looks interesting for example, but I just
don't know if that's a good one to start with. I also tried to search
our archives but most posts referred to the Messiah and I am hoping for
a bit more variety.

About me -- I'm a lyric baritone with a good top (currently working the
top a/b flat into my voice) and have studied for 3+ years.

Thank you,
Ingo

22306 Re: Question for the rep gurusJeffrey Snider <snide76258@y...>snide76258 Sat  2/1/2003
emusic.com