Vocalist.org archive

From:  Debra Johnson <debbiejo53142@y...>
Date:  Fri Jan 31, 2003  4:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist]Sony MD-Recorder and Mike

A short while ago several posters listed their success
with using a Sony MD-Recorder and a Microphone -- I
seem to be having some problems getting a reasonable
sound level from this system while using the mike. The
mike works wonderfully with my old tape-rcorder, and
the MD-player works well recording music; but I must
be doing something wrong. The quality of the sound
from the MD with the mike is aceptable but
disappointing, and the level is weak. If someone
would care to offer any off-list suggestions of what
to try, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks,

Deb.

22294 Re: Sony MD-Recorder and MikeTako Oda <toda@m...>takooda Fri  1/31/2003