Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Peter B North" <peterbnorth@p...>
Date:  Thu Jan 30, 2003  1:15 pm
Subject:  Voice analysis / spectral analysis

Hi
I wonder if anyone can help?
I want to find out more about spectral anaylsis of the singing voice. Can anyone
recommend some good books, websites etc.or even some software?

At the moment, I'm using some called 'In Tune' and it seems to be working well
but i'm not quite sure what I'm looking at.

I'm particularly interested in charting boys adolescent voices as they change.
My main work is with boys between the age of 7 and 18 yrs of age.

Thanks for your help.

Peter B North

Ely
England

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
22265 Re: Voice analysis / spectral analysislestaylor2003 <LesTaylor@a...>lestaylor2003 Thu  1/30/2003
22268 Re: Voice analysis / spectral analysisDavid Grogan  Thu  1/30/2003
22270 Re: Voice analysis / spectral analysislestaylor2003 <LesTaylor@a...>lestaylor2003 Thu  1/30/2003
22267 Re: Voice analysis / spectral analysisTako Oda <toda@m...>takooda Thu  1/30/2003
22273 Re: Voice analysis / spectral analysisJohn Linkjohnlink010254 Thu  1/30/2003
emusic.com