Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Wed Jan 29, 2003  9:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] itch/tickle in throat on high notes? (Tako's problem)

Funny thing. I sing three and four days in a row when I'm in a show, sing
in six services in four days during Holy Week, drink soda probably more than
I should, and only get a bit of an itch during Pollen Season.

But then again, I'm Mighty Mezzo. (Ta daaaaa!) Your mileage may vary.

Yo, Tako, maybe it's pollen. Or cat hair. Or dust mites. Or maybe it's
just time you did some house cleaning. ;-D

Elizabeth Finkler
San Jose, California
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"We got guns, they got guns, all God's chillun got guns!" -- The Marx
Brothers, "Duck Soup"