Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mike & Vicki Bryant <mbryant@f...>
Date:  Wed Jun 7, 2000  6:01 am
Subject:  REP: Sop/Mezzo/Tenor trios

Hello fellow vocalisters,

I'm so glad I can finally type with two hands. (I broke my left arm
and the cast came off yesterday!)

Anyway, I need some ideas. I will be putting together a recital with
two friends; one is a lyric soprano, one is a lyric tenor, and I am a
lyric mezzo-soprano. All of us are comfortable with Mozart, Bach,
Rossini, and similar weight material. We'd like to present at least
one trio, and would like as many options as possible, hoping that
perhaps the trio we choose will help us choose a theme. (This is the
very beginning planning stage!) I checked the archives and couldn't
find anything for our combinations of voices. Does anybody have any
ideas? All suggestions are appreciated.

Vicki Bryant
Naperville, IL

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2224 Re: REP: Sop/Mezzo/Tenor trios Linda Fox   Wed  6/7/2000   3 KB
2226 Re: REP: Sop/Mezzo/Tenor trios Mezzoid@a...   Wed  6/7/2000   2 KB
2287 Re: REP:TTB Trio. Reg Boyle   Fri  6/9/2000   2 KB
2358 Re: REP:TTB Trio. Karen Mercedes   Mon  6/12/2000   2 KB
2251 Re: REP: Sop/Mezzo/Tenor trios Karen Mercedes   Thu  6/8/2000   3 KB

emusic.com