Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Lee Morgan" <LMorgan923@t...>
Date:  Sun Jan 19, 2003  12:20 am
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Breathing

I sang a concert of Handel arias and duets a couple of months ago, for which
the reviewer praised my "discreet and lovely gestures" during "Cara sposa".
He didn't realize I was doing exactly what Sharon described, for exactly the
same reason - to free the breath. :-) Sometimes you just get lucky.

Lee Morgan
Mezzo-soprano