Vocalist.org archive

From:  Edward Norton <belcantist2003@y...>
Date:  Sat Jan 18, 2003  11:41 pm
Subject:  Re: Question for Voice Teachers

WONDERFUL question!! My two cents is that I'd probably look at the geography.
Do people in your area stay there on the weekends or does the place clear out
until Sunday evening? I worked in one town and avoided Friday, Saturday and
Sunday lessons like the plague! The one exception was when a singer had a
weekend wedding or theatrical production commitment. I usually worked from
Mondays thru Thursdays and stayed pretty busy. I currently have students
Mondays thru Fridays, but I have had 2 no-shows on Fridays in the last few
weeks.

Ed

emusic.com