Vocalist.org archive

From:  Justin Randolph <sneezy_1@y...>
Date:  Fri Jan 17, 2003  1:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] questions

Dearest young singer,
I'll tell you one thing first....DON'T fret about
your range right now! You're only fifteen-it will
just keep changing for a while.
As far as looking for a voice teacher...I would
reccomend going to a local college(private or not) and
see if there's a music program....if there is find out
if there is a voice faculty...which in this case if
there is then inquire about sitting in on lessons. If
you find a teacher somewhere else I would also
recommend sitting in on a lesson or two and finding
out if you like what the teacher has to offer, before
you dish out a lot of money. Cost will vary depending
on each teacher, level of experience, etc.
Best of luck to you!
Justin M. Randolph
www.justinrandolph.com