Vocalist.org archive

From:  buzzcen@a...
Date:  Thu Jan 16, 2003  5:21 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).

In a message dated 1/16/2003 10:48:27 AM Central Standard Time,
mikado3848@j... writes:

> Reid's whole article is very much worth reading, even if you are
> skeptical about some of his pedagogical positions (which I am not.)

I am very skeptical and I share the same concept of falsetto that Lloyd puts
forth, which is a pretty standard definition these days in light of
videostroboscopic evidence. All the students I've had come through my studio
who have been trained this way have tremendous register breaks which have
been engineered in by the method in which they were trained.

randy buescher

emusic.com