Vocalist.org archive

From:  Anthony Howden <antnee1027@y...>
Date:  Thu Jan 16, 2003  5:08 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).

Hey I have a question. How long did it take for you to strengthen your head
voice Mark. Also who did you study with or what books did you read to aid you?
THANKS
Anthony
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...> wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Anthony Howden wrote:

> "2)Mr Moody told me that it can take years to develop head voice from
> falsetto.Does it mean that it isn't a proper method?Is there maybe
> a more correct and fast method."

If it takes years to develop your head voice, it is taking too long. Head
voice can easily be introduced and made habit in a short period of time.
The oo vowel is very conducive to leading the singer toward heard voice.

Mark

"Sing on the interest, not on the principal" - Florence Page Kimball, to
her student Leontyne Price
"The voice is not a fist." - Fritz Wunderlich
"I sing with a slim voice." - Birgit Nilsson

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21966 Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Some more questions).thomas mark montgomerysailorbudd Thu  1/16/2003
emusic.com