Vocalist.org archive

From:  Rachel Parker <rachparker@e...>
Date:  Thu Jan 16, 2003  2:29 am
Subject:  Looking for a farewell song

Hey folks,

I just found out that a very, very dear co-worker will be leaving in a
month and I'd like to prepare a song for her farewell party. Something
not too corny or sappy. I keep coming back to the Irish blessing "May
the road rise to meet you" -- something along those lines.

It should definitely be in English and, since I'll only have a month,
shouldn't be too complicated. Any suggestions from the sages?

Also, I wanted to thank everybody for your suggestions on recording
devices. I LU-HU-HUVVV my minidisc and microphone! Now I know what a
really sound like!

Take care all,
Rachel

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21970 Re: Looking for a farewell songMargaret L. Harrisonpeggyliebman Thu  1/16/2003
21975 Re: Looking for a farewell songKaren Mercedessingwiththespirit Thu  1/16/2003
emusic.com