Vocalist.org archive

From:  "iacmf <iacmf@y...
Date:  Tue Jan 14, 2003  11:35 pm
Subject:  Re: Head voice from falsetto.(Something i forgot to mention.Really important.)

I'd dlike to add something which i'd like to have your opinion for.
Well,my passagio is at D4#.If i shot i can hit E4 maximum F4.However
i've founf a way to reach notes such as A4.I don't shout or
something like that.When i use this "method",i feel like i am
closing my throat.(the feeling you have when you stop breathing
before exhaling the whole amoumt of air).However i've noticed that
during this kind of singing,if i am not concentrated,my vowels sound
more "closed",more "opera style".I have to say that i can have a
smooth transition from chest to to this kind of voice.

What do you think of that?

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21925 Vowel Modification and Head VoiceMichael <chosdad@y...>chosdad Tue  1/14/2003
21929 Re: Vowel Modification and Head Voice(To Mr Gordon)iacmf <iacmf@y...>iacmf Wed  1/15/2003