Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dr Colin D Reed <colin.reed@e...>
Date:  Tue Jun 6, 2000  2:44 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] U.K. teachers

>===== Original Message From vocalist-temporary@egroups.com =====
>> Any teaching colleagues located near Harrow Weald (sp?), which may be near
>Kenton, in
>> Essex?
>
>Diane, Did you get any replies to this (I'm still catching up after
>re-joining the list a couple of months ago!). If it is I can phone my first
>teacher , who was in Harrow but isn't anymore , to see if he can recommend
>anyone.
>Let me know,
>Kevin..

My current teacher is based in North London, which is not a huge journey from
Essex (although it depends on which part of Essex). Let me know if you still
need recommendations. He may know of others around the area.

Colin

Colin Reed, Tenor
Newark, UK
Tel: +44 1636 706158
Mobile: +44 7973 952447

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
2262 Boston! anne-louise silvia klaus   Thu  6/8/2000   2 KB

emusic.com