Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Candace Magner" <magner@l...>
Date:  Tue Jan 14, 2003  9:04 pm
Subject:  Re: REPERTOIRE: Voice and String Quartet

Thank you for the suggestions so far (and thank you for the compliment,
Lloyd!). I am still interested in all ideas and hope we will make a nice
list, but should say that for my purposes this time, I have *only* a string
quartet available, and not a piano. This complicates the choices
considerably! We could also use something for string orchestra in 4 parts
(without wind instruments, however.)

Thanks again, and keep thinking!
Candace

Dr. Candace A. Magner
University of New Mexico - Los Alamos Dept of Fine Arts/Music
magner@l...
homepage http://clik.to/candace

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
21915 Re: REPERTOIRE: Voice and String QuartetKaren Mercedessingwiththespirit Tue  1/14/2003
21938 Re: REPERTOIRE: Voice and String QuartetJamestranquil2404 Wed  1/15/2003
emusic.com